We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant/Chef for our community owned pub & coffee shop, to prepare & serve our daytime snack menu.
The hours will be 10am to 5pm over 5 days, Monday – Friday. However we do have weekend work too.
There is also opportunity for the right, dedicated and committed candidate to be trained up by the head chef and assist with the main menu when it is launched later on in the year.
Basic duties may involve:
- Carrying out basic food preparation task
- Helping serve meals
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surface floors and walls
- Ordering of stock
- Receiving deliveries
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in a similar role.
- Have food hygiene certificate.
- Enjoy customer interaction.
- Friendly outgoing and approachable.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure
- Stamina and enthusiasm
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards of personal hygiene
- An interest in food and catering
- be flexible with hours dependant upon demand
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
What’s on offer: Our rates of pay range between £7.83 – £9.00 per hour with the following package:-
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working conditions
- Immediate start
- Regular work
- Great working hours
- Working amongst a great, dedicated team
Apply by sending a CV to either:
Auctioneers Arms, The Green Caverswall, ST11 9EQ
Closing date 24th August 2018.